Pages

26 May 2016

Day 15: This is my Excited Face!

Ha! I did the things and it wasn't a big deal. Well, it WAS, but I won't find out how big of a deal until I get my writing brutally pulled apart by new author friend.


I'm not sure if it's masochistic of me to look forward to this. I just know that after late nights, early mornings and hurried lunches, this was even better than the best I could do.

Writing a big book outline was the biggest thing I've done in my short writing career. 

I turned it into three editor friends and the first review is great.


  • I trust Liks when he says it's great because he's seen my shit writing & gives me helpful notes. I've also been kindly ordered to start writing chapters.
  • I trust what Mere says when she reads it because she was a more successful business owner than me and she will always call me on my bullshit. Her notes so far were awesome, but I asked her to tell me what's bad.
  • I will trust what Amanda says because she has not steered me wrong yet. And she laughs at my jokes. That part is kinda important for me. She also happen to know her shit.

So, you guys - wow. I'm kind of excited. 

You may not be able to tell, but this is a pretty big deal for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...