Pages

15 July 2011

What do you do with those toys, anyway?!

Believe it or not, I get this question a lot at craft shows. *laughs* So I thought I would demonstrate what you can do with the items I make at nerd JERK.

Featured in this video:
1. Mini Bob-Omb - 2. Mini Boo
3. Boo - 4. Mario Invincibility Star

So - sit back and be amused for about 85 seconds. :)


Also, if you have any nerd JERK items at your house & wanna make a video about how you use them to entertain yourself (and/or guests) in your home (and/or office?), I'd love to share it!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks, Fetesha. It was kind of embarrassing to make, but I'm glad you were entertained. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any holler, I'm glad you did this video with the BOMB-ASS nailpolish. :>

    Millions will want to buy your loveable toys now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! You're right, Breener! I almost forgot I had that on. Maybe I'll do a sequel with a new lavender colour?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I noticed the rad yellow polish, too! Thanks for making me smile with your funny video, dude!

    Katy Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was totally awesome. Also, you can throw them around at friends and co-workers. I highly suggest this suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally forgot to add that, Rick. hehe That like the main selling point!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...