Pages

11 April 2011

Say It Ain't So!? - No Awesome Artist Post

FAIL Scrabble Gamer Lapel Pin - by pinkflowercube - $6 USD

Awwwww, MAN! It seems like I'll be going another week without an Awesome Artist Feature lined up. Although I've been trying to find the time to scout artists to interview, I've seemed to always come up short... on time, that is.

Rest assured, geektastic viewers: Awesome Artists are coming. They just aren't here just yet. :)

But hey - I wanna know:
What kinds of Awesome Artists do you wanna hear about? If you could interview one artist on Etsy, who would it be?
Looking forward to your responses. :)

1 comment:

  1. If I could interview one artist from Etsy... so hard to pick just one... I have had Matte Stephens on my brain lately... his art that is. I would love to hear what's in his brain.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...