|Kick Off BBQ Photo Booth at Craftcation|
From Left to Right: Me, Dorothy Mack, Ashley Jennings,
Tiffany Moore, Danielle Maveal & Marlo Miyashiro
You guys... I had such a blast at Craftcation this last weekend. So many dreams came true that I've gotta list em to make any sense of it all!
- I was flown out by Etsy, Inc to represent them as an Etsy Ambassador!
- I taught a really rad class on Etsy 101 - Starting Your Etsy Shop. Here's an action shot!
Image Credit: Rosalie Gale of Unanimous Craft
- The folks who took the class kept telling me how much I ROCKED the whole weekend. I'm still getting "Thank You" emails from these amazing humans! :D
- I went to every event they had (including the 80s Dance Party) & followed up with fellow Etsy Sellers on their small businesses. More photo booth action in between consultations...
Tiffany Moore is every 80s high school boy's fantasy! So glad I committed to go BALLS-OUT-80s with her.
I'm rockin it with my side ponytail, sparkly headband (thanks to my Panamanian model cousin), rad earrings from Boo + Boo Factory AND my awesome red skirt MADE FROM SCRATCH by my epic fiance, Roger!
- In all that follow up, I realised that it made sense to finally launch myself into Creative Biz Consulting. So if you need help, you can now hire me to help you succeed! I'm super awesome at it, otherwise I wouldn't be doing it! Email me for deets!
- And I still had some time for fun in the sun in Ventura, CA at the hotel where "Little Miss Sunshine" was filmed. Since I'm a huge film geek, not only did I constantly incorrectly quote the movie, but I had to take pictures!
|Delilah's fabulously restored VW Van that I got to ride in! Lovingly known as The Jam Van!|
Remember that list of Things I Want To Do More Of in 2012? Well, this weekend hit on almost all of them!
1. Read Books
4. Write More (I wrote a ton) / Blog More
7. Take more photos
8. Get Organised
9. TEACH! And Start Consulting!