Pages

21 October 2010

A Different Time & Place - An Etsy Shopping List


So many vintage items to lust after - so little time to make the money to purchase them all.

And, looking at my taste, it seems that I really belong to the 1940s & 50s. Man, my grandma must have had one helluva time being so chicly dressed!



For my trips along the railroad...

A fantastically green pair of vintage suitcase & carry on - by TheFancyLamb

For my secretarial duties & keeping in touch...
Vibrantly orange electric Royal Apollo typewriter - by picapicafound


For looking good while I'm swing-dancin'...

Vintage Late 40s Chambray Swing Dress - by melsvanity

To rock the hippest tunes around...
1951 General Electric GE Tube Radio Alarm Clock - by 4EyesAndEars



Cos I've always wanted to be able to make a statement with my eyes...

Vintage Satiny Cream Cat Eye Eyeglasses Frame - by Vintage50sEyewear

Check out these fantastic vintage shops & plus more general wish-listing on my Favourites!


What items are on YOUR wishlist - either for this holiday season or even for gifts to self?

2 comments:

  1. I think I was meant to live in the 1940s as well...when things were prettier and everything had style. Bring the 1940s back! (Minus the racism and sexism!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotta agree with you 100%! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...